|Quantity(Pieces)||1 - 50000||50000 - 100000||300000 - 350000||>500000|
The 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit is used for rapid and qualitative detection of new coronavirus IgM/IgG antibodies in whole blood, serum and plasma. The test results can be visually observed within 15 minutes at the fastest.
Detection scheme of 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit:
In the process of infection, antibodies appear in the human immune system. IgM is the first antibody in the human immune system, usually appears within one week, IgG antibody appears within 2-4 weeks. Detection of novel coronavirus specific IgM and IgG antibodies in acute infection stage has the advantages of high sensitivity, early diagnosis, and can be used to determine whether the suspect is infected or not. Therefore, detecting novel coronavirus IgM and IgG antibodies is of great clinical significance in controlling the large-scale transmission of new coronavirus.
IgM antibody is the earliest antibody in human immune system, which is a sign of recent infection. IgG antibody is later than IgM antibody, which is a sign of previous infection.
Features of 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit:
1. Test samples: serum, plasma, whole blood;
2. Rapid screening of coronavirus infection within 15 minutes;
3. No need for instruments and equipment, suitable for all kinds of on-site screening;
4. Reduce the risk of sampling infection in hospital;
5. Early diagnosis and treatment, shorten the course of disease;
6. The 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit is transported and stored at room temperature;
7. Reduce the workload of designated hospitals.
Operation steps of 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit:
Do not open pouch until ready to use. Prepare necessary materials: Test kit | Buffer solution | Capillary Sampler | Label Test kit with patient ID.
1. Obtain a specimen using standard laboratory protocols.
Using capillary sampler, obtain 20μL of fingerstick or venous whole blood specimen or 10μL of serum or plasma.
For intravenous sampling follow standard laboratory protocols.
2. Dispense the specimen into the Test kit sample well.
Ensure that the entire sample is dispensed into the sample well.
3. Remove cap of the Buffer Solution bottle and dispense 2-3 drops into the Test kit sample well.
Remove any air bubbles in the dropper.
Test on a level surface at room temperature.
4. Allow test to run for 15 minutes. Read the results by viewing the detection window.
Test results that have run over 20 minutes are invalid.
Display of results:
A total of two detection lines are possible, with the control (C) line appearing when sample has been flowed through the kit.
A. Negative Result:
If only the quality control line (C) appears and the detection T line is not visible, then no novel coronavirus antibody has been detected and the result is negative.
B. Positive Result, G and M
If the quality control line (C) and the detection T lines appear, then the novel coronavirus lgG/IgM antibodies have been detected and the result is positive for coronavirus antibodies.
Transport dimensions of 2019-nCoV IgG IgM Rapid Test Kit:
Packing:25 tests/box, 40 box/carton,
Box size: 18.5*7.5*13.5 cm, Carton size: 58*40*40cm.
Carton weight: net weight 14.1kg, volume weight 18kg.
1. Effectively protect you from virus. It is not recommended for patients with cardiovascular disease due to its high tightness.
2. With a concealed plastic nose built in hidden cartilage bridge, can be adjusted to avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
3. The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors.
4. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears. high-quality fabric to reduce skin irritation.
5. Folding thinsection, lightweight and easy to wear.